Junior-Mid-level Python/Django Developer (With Work at Home)
₱70,000 – ₱80,000 per month
- This is a job opportunity to be a part of an Australian team building an innovative and revolutionary tax software platform that will be a game changer for how large organizations comply with tax laws and reporting.
- This position will have a strong focus on innovation and research & Development.
- Applicants should have a strong ability to work independently, as well as being a part of a highly collaborative development team.
- Applicants must be able to report/collaborate in the office physically if needed.
- Our software developers are given the best available tools to excel at their positions.
- Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Backend developer with at least 1 year Django rest framework experience (know how to build APIs)
- Experience with Git
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively in a team
Nice to have:
- Experience in Cloud hosting (AWS, Heroku)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab